Los Angeles traffic inevitably leads to auto accidents, fender benders, key scratches, door dings, and dents. If this has happened to your exotic or luxury car, you need a preferred auto body shop you can trust to provide excellent collision repair. This is important whether are using auto insurance or if you have to (or choose to) pay out-of-pocket due to no fault of your own.
What Makes an Auto Body Shop “Insurance Preferred?”
Auto body shops that work with insurance companies under direct repair programs (DRP) makes them an “insurance preferred” shop. The main focus of these types of shops is to keep costs as low as possible and finish the repairs as fast as possible, so they may never bother to get new parts opting for salvaged or aftermarket parts for your repairs. This practice at times is not in the best interest of the customer.
At SOS Autocraft, our team has experience dealing with all both large and small insurance companies, for both luxury and exotic car repairs. This experience allows us to deal with the insurance claim and handle all the paperwork to get our customers the best possible results. With our industry-leading experience, we can help you get coverage for the high-quality auto parts or repairs your vehicle needs to maintain the warranty.
Let us handle auto body repairs and we will guide you through your choices, whether using auto insurance or paying out-of-pocket. We always provide:
- Superior customer service and support
- High-quality work performed by experienced technicians
- Manufacturer recommended replacement parts
- Filing of insurance paperwork for maximum coverage
We Repair Exotic, Rare, and Collectible Vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Range Rover
- Rolls Royce
We Work With All Major Insurance Companies On Your Behalf
- 21st Century
- American Modern Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- State Farm
Our Preferred Repair Process Puts Your Needs First
Both foreign and domestic, we repair all types of luxury vehicles—from classic European cars to modern American electric vehicles.
While we work directly with insurance companies, our commitment is to our customers. We understand that customers who purchase a luxury or exotic car want to maintain the same high standards in repairs.
We will always:
- Perform a full inspection to identify hidden damage and the full severity of the damage.
- Use high-quality auto parts and repair materials
- Help you preserve factory warranties and resale value
- Perform rigorous quality control and safety checks
- Manage your claim to protect your interests
- Meet your expectations for quality work completed as soon as possible
Auto Body Repair Estimate Process
If it’s a major accident, repairing your vehicle will require auto bodywork. Determining your goal is key to this event. With a quick in-person assessment, SOS Autocraft can determine which method would yield the best results based on you.
Here’s the process in a nutshell:
- We disassemble the damaged parts of your vehicle to access the underside of the damage, which may be greater than visible to the eye.
- We will then determine the cost for repairs using our computerized estimating software and go over your options.
- Based on your decision, we will then order the proper manufacturer’s parts and use our color-matching software to determine the formula that matches your vehicle’s paint color.
- Once the parts arrive, we perform all the necessary bodywork, install the new parts, prime, paint (within our pressurized spray booth), blend, clear coat, and buff.
Quality control during this process is meticulous to ensure your repairs are done correctly by our team of experienced auto body repair technicians.
Choosing An Auto Body Shop in California
If you don’t find SOS Autocraft on your insurance company’s list of repair shops, rest assured you can still select us as your body shop. We are not on their list because we don’t work for insurance companies and you have the right to choose any auto body shop.
Don’t settle for the first shop they suggest. Choose what is best for you and your vehicle and get high-quality repairs at SOS Autocraft. Contact us today!